To Qualify for Employee Housing Employees Must Be:
- 18 years of age
- Hired into a full time position at Sun Valley Company (working on average 30 hours per week)
- Without owning a home in Blaine County
- Complete the vaccination process for Covid-19 within 5 days of check in, completion prior to arrival is recommended. Proof of completed process will need to be shown to HR/Housing.
- Show proof of negative Covid-19 antigen or PRC test results at check in, with sample collected no earlier than 3 days prior to arrival at housing. Test results must show name, date the sample was collected, and results. You will not receive your key without this.
Employee Housing Request & Move In Process:
- Request Housing: fill out the Housing Request Form, linked at the top of this page.
- Move-In Communication: Once the application is completed, you will receive emails from the Housing Manager containing important move-in and required training information.
- After Hour Move-ins: are not permitted unless scheduled and approved in advance with the Housing Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Health and Safety Policies in Employee Housing:
- Sun Valley Company offers onsite quarantine and isolation housing as needed.
- Click this link for Employee Housing Covid-19 Policy: Sun Valley Company Employee Housing Influenza and COVID Immunization policy